Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an electric double oven, wall unit and the fan in…

I have an electric...

I have an electric double oven, wall unit and the fan in squeaking. Is it fixable?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Whirlpool, and it is 17 yrs old. Not sure of the model number. Not convection

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I’m aware of

1/23/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Yes, it is fixable.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The model tag is around the oven opening of the lower oven.

My name is ***** ***** Lol. It’s noy on there. Whirlpool self cleaning accurate system
We can message no call

Awesome name! :~)

Hmm, we will need the model number to get accurate parts information. Is it around the upper oven, perhaps?

Sorry for the auto call offer, I have no control over those.

RBD275PDB6
Did you get it?
Hello??

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

See number 2 at the link below.

CLICK HERE

I will get you replacement instructions.

Is to difficult to replace?

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

The attached pages show how to access the blower motors. It is the top one I linked you to. If you find the lower is noisy, please let me know!

bbd70860-19cf-462a-8663-...jpgbbd7086...jpgb486e115-d9a3-47fd-9fb1-...jpgb486e11...jpg8813e39f-9064-4eba-8c11-...jpg8813e39...jpg

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician