Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a whirlpool fridge in my new motor home Model

I have a whirlpool...

I have a whirlpool fridge in my new motor home Model WRF560SMYM05 Type 20FADBM. 2 door Fridge over Freezer.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Mfg date 08 - 16 water drips onto the floor every couple of days. The unit leans out at the top about 3/4 of an inch more than the bottom of the unit.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NO I plan to have the dealer level the unit. My question is with the unit so far out of level could this be causing the water to collect in the bottom of the freezer?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Moisture seems to be visible at the vents in the rear of the freezer

1/22/2018
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

That is a blocked defrost drain line in the freezer, you need to remove the items in the freezer section. Once they are all out remove the back panel INSIDE the freezer to get at the evaporator and Defrost Drain pan under the evaporator. You will see it is all iced over. You need to melt all the ice and that will expose a DRAIN HOLE towards the middle of the drain pan under the evaporator. Clear that out with a steamer, hot water with a turkey baster or compressed air Make sure the drain is working by pouring a half cup of really hot water down it and it should drain nice and fast If so put the unit back together and it will be all fixed!

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
You don't think the unit being out of level is part of the problem