Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Where do I find the regulator switch for gas range/oven?

Where do I find...

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's a slide in range about 1-2 years old, HGI805rUC

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

HGI8054UC

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Troubleshooting just says to check regulator switch as it may be off

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/22/2018
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Pull the unit out and go behind it. The gas line connects right to the regulator and the switch looks like this. See link below

CLICK HERE

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
How do I pull out the oven?

Just open the door and grab the ceiling of the oven and slide it out.