Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washing machine cannot detect the precision dispense

My washing machine cannot...

My washing machine cannot detect the precision dispense cartridge. i have to cycle the prompts in order for the washer to start. unfortunately, it have never worked from the time of purchase. What do you recommend?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Its about 2 1/2 years old. Its the Duet WFL98HEBU0.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. i did purchase an extended warranty if needed.

1/21/2018
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

They had an issue with the sensor in the dispenser housing, the now sell it as a complete kit with the dispenser and everything. Here is a link to the dispenser assembly you need to change out. Also remove the top and make sure nothing is unplugged to the dispenser since it has never worked. See part link below.

CLICK HERE PART

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician