Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Whirlpool Cabrio washer model number wtw 6200 SW 3…

I have a Whirlpool Cabrio...
I have a Whirlpool Cabrio washer model number wtw 6200 SW 3 it will not go into rinse I have already replaced the motor control assembly that I got that from one of your expert text I would like to know what I should do now to make it work what's wrong thank you need help
1/21/2018
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What was the issue before you replaced the controller?

That it goes right from wash into spend with only four minutes left on the timer it has like 41 minutes left and it skips into spin that was my problem before he said it was the ladder in my controller was no good I replaced the controller cost $183 and the Machine does the same exact thing it goes from wash to spend without rinse and it doesn't even do spin good and it goes off and it says ol at the end it still does that exact same thing with the new motor control assembly
Are you there are you still working on my question it should have said on there not ladder it should have said the logic in the controller wasn't working that's why I replaced the controller he thought that would been the problem but it must not be

Which board did you replace the part number please

The motor control assembly board P/N W10189966 REV C is the controller for the whole washing machine everything is plugged into it in the manual it's called the motor control assembly

OK when the unit skips through the cycle like that you actually need the interface control board, they had an issue with that on your unit. Here is a link to the part you need to fix that issue.

CLICK HERE PART

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician