Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have an older model Maytag portable dishwasher. I think…

Customer Question
We have an older...

We have an older model Maytag portable dishwasher. I think the model number is ***** but I don't know the serial number. There is a leak at the connection to the faucet. Can that be fixed or is there a part that can be ordered?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I think we got it in the late 90's - about 1996? I have the user manual and at the top right hand corner it lists Dishwasher: MDB/C-2. I am assuming that is a model number.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It depends on the level of difficulty.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Tough question! Not that I know of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/20/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Typically, that will require the end of the hose assembly be replaced, usually sold as an assembly with the hoses. Inside the tub is the complete model number. May I have that number, please.