Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an E24 error code on my Bosch dishwasher and I have…

Customer Question
I have an E24...

I have an E24 error code on my Bosch dishwasher and I have water that is not draining from the cycle. I cleaned the filters and checked the drain hose at the sink attachment. All seem ok. How can I check to see that the hose is not plugged? Can I blow air (hand pump) from the drain hose into the directon of the dishwasher or will that blow any seals?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2 years. SHX7ER55UC/74

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YUP

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Dont think so.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/20/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried unplugging your appliance for 5 minutes to do a hard reset yet? If unplugging is not easy to do turning off the breaker for 5 minutes does the same thing.

Travis, I ended up pushing air from the hose to the washer and it cleared up. No hard reset required.

awesome I am glad to hear it.