Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a GE 15.5 Cu Ft Refrigerator. GTS 16 DTHBRWW. Maybe.

We have a GE...

We have a GE 15.5 Cu Ft Refrigerator

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

GTS 16 DTHBRWW

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Maybe. Depends how tough it is. This is a 15.5 Cu Ft Fridge and it is making an unusual amount of noise in the freezer compartment. Is this serious or just the way these refrigerators are after a few years ???

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The Fridge works OK. Keeps everything cold but the freezer compartment area seems to be making 'noise' - and it's coming from the white grill - where the cold air blows out from.

1/20/2018
Nolan Rettig
Nolan Rettig, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your issues today. Please give me a minute to review your question.

Do you notice any frost on the back panel in the freezer section?

Nolan Rettig
Nolan Rettig, Home Appliance Technician
No Frost. Everything seems OK. Just a little noisy when the Fridge is operating - blowing cold air into the freezer compartment.
Phone call session started