Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Samsung French door freezer on bottom...OF won't. 8yrs.

Customer Question
Samsung French door freezer...

Samsung French door freezer on bottom...OF won't

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

8yrs

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

RF263AEBP

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Temp wasn't working now OFf

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/20/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

If OFF is being shown on the display, it means that your cooling off demo mode has been activated for some reason. To exit, you should just need to press and hold the FREEZER and POWER FREEZE buttons together for 5 seconds and that should reset your electronics.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

The temp went from -2 to 0. Fridge temp went from 38 to 58, called tech earlier and he said to hold down ice off and e saver for 10 seconds than hold down power freezer and power cool for 10 sec set the temp and wait 2 hrs didn't work
Sounds like a scam I want this cancelled now

I'm not sure what you mean sounds like a scam. I just fixed your problem and this is a scam?

Everything is more money and it isn't fixed

You said it said "OFF" and I have helped you remove that. No one is forcing you to pay more money. If you want more of my time however, you will need to rate me first because I don't feel like you appreciate the time I've given you already even though I have fixed your original complaint.

OF f
Didn't reset the temp