Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

American home shield is replacing my Kitchenaid dishwasher…

Customer Question
Second opinion] American home...

Second opinion] American home shield is replacing my Kitchenaid dishwasher since the parts needed for repair are no longer available. The dishwasher replacement model # is kdfe104dbl..we believe this is the best replacement but I need to see a picture.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

We built our home in 2003 and purchased our unit that year. the model#Kudio1i2blo.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

American home shield will install the unit

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I need to see a picture of the sigested replacement. is that possible?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/20/2018
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 7 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Below is a image of the model you are inquiring about:

click here for image

If you need to be able to zoom in close and see it better then visit the link below:

click here for image

please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with, as far as the unit goes it is a good unit if the color is good for you and if it has the options you are looking for then ya go for it!

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars, click on the 5th star to the right to give me a high rating. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance. Rating the answer does not close the question out it will still be open after you rate. I do not get compensated until you rate, so it will be greatly appreciated, thanks.