Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a maytaag Bravos XL washer, model MVWDW0, Serial

I have a maytaag...

I have a maytaag Bravos XL washer, model MVWDW0, Serial #C53271307. Most of time it works fine, but every once in a while it will continue to run through the rinse cycle. This seems to be the case only on larger or heavy loads. If I put it on rinse and spin cycle, it just continues to rinse with a small spin and then back to rinse.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Make and model are shown above. About 2 year old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's a simple fix, yes

1/19/2018
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Ok It sounds as if you have a litch in the electronic control board.

Let`s first try rebooting the electronic control board by un- plugging the unit for 5 minutes the plugging it back in and try to run a rinse and spin and see if it does the same thing or not.

Okay. I’ll do that now

and can I also have you look at the model /serial tag aain your missing some digits?

Model. MVWB835DWO
SER number. C53271307

Thank you!

Okay plugged back in and running a rinse and spin. Starting at 17 minutes with no extra rinse.

ok so let`s see what it does ,if it does the same thing or if it now works correctly or not .

far so good. Spinning like crazy with no extra rinses every 2 minutes. 6 minutes to go.

no problem!

I know it will take time to test it out.

Okay Woody. It worked this time. I'll see if this has fixed things moving forward. Thank you for your help. This didn't happen very often, but when it did it was a real pain. If this happens again should I try unplugging again?

yes if it happens again unplug it for 5 minutes .if it happens again I would recommend replacing the electronic control board .

If it happens several times it is a control board going bad .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

Please remember to rate me .

Master Tech
I will. You were most helpful. Where do I rate you?