Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Whirlpool washer (w10631155a) is reading error codes F03…

Hello, my Whirlpool washer...

Hello, my Whirlpool washer (w10631155a) is reading error codes F03 and E01. it is approximately 4 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Approximately 4 years old, model w10631155a

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think that's it

1/19/2018
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

The F3E1 error in most cases is a failed water level pressure switch, some models the pressure switch is built into the main control board. It could also be a pinched or stopped up water level pressure switch hose, so you will want to check that out as well. If you want technical trouble shooting information please give me the correct model number, the number you gave is a part number for the owners manual not the machine model number. The model number is ***** behind on a tag on the frame of the washer , raise the lid and look toward the back of the washer frame and you will see the tag with the model and serial number listed on it. I will need that model number if you need more help, thanks.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars, click on the 5th star to the right to give me a high rating. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance. Rating the answer does not close the question out it will still be open after you rate. I do not get compensated until you rate, so it will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Joel Swenson

Thank you for the rating and the bonus!!! Please let me know if you need anything at all.