Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

KENMORE WALL oven model #911.47719201 lock on light comes on…

KENMORE WALL oven...

KENMORE WALL oven model #911.47719201 lock on light comes on no matter whitch button we push. can't figure out how to unlock controls. HELP

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

ABOUT 10 TO 12 YEARS THE MODEL # IS THE ONLY INFO i HAVE

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

NOT THAT I KNOW OF. JUST NEED TO *****

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/19/2018
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you. Sorry you are having trouble with your oven . Please give me a moment to review your question. Please note that it sometimes takes a while to type responses and answers.

Press and hold down the hour and min down pads at the same time for 3 seconds. That should unlock your oven control. Thanks.

- PLEASE rate my service before you leave today. Since we are on the honor system, Just Answer will only credit me for my time if you rate me positively. By giving me a rating of 4 or 5 stars at the TOP RIGHT of your screen I will provide free follow up questions for this appliance after this session. I am not always online, but answer questions as soon as I see them. So if you don't get an answer right away, don't worry, I log on daily to respond to questions. Thank you.

Thanks that did it. Can't find our manul.i'm sure it's in thare.

You're welcome!

Engineer-Tech

Please rate my service before you leave today. Since we are on the honor system, Just Answer will only credit me for my time if you rate me positively. By giving me a rating of 4 or 5 stars at the TOP RIGHT of your screen I will provide free follow up questions for this appliance after this session. I am not always online, but answer questions as soon as I see them. So if you don't get an answer right away, don't worry, I log on daily to respond to questions. Thank you.