Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have an oven that is not functioning. We need service at…

Customer Question
We have an oven...

We have an oven that is not functioning. We need service at our townhouse located at 619 Foresta (SW) Portland, Oregon 97225. This townhouse is in the Peterkort Woods Renaissance Development.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

The unit is not occupied by our son and his wife. The appliance is about 15 years old. It is a GE, but I will have to call them for the model number of the oven.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No I was hoping to schedule a repair appointment with you.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If you have a repair that you can schedule for today, I will give you my credit card information for billing.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/18/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

You have asked your question on the pay for website Just Answer .
You have asked your question on one of over 200 different categories on the website ,your question is on the DIY Appliance repair category .
This web site has nothing to do with any appliance manufacture ,and this website does not offer any in home service personnel to work on your appliance, this is a DIY appliance category where I would assist you in repairing your own appliance.