Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What is causing the water leak? Maytag Model/Serial

Customer Question
What is causing the...

What is causing the water leak ? Maytag Model/Serial #MVWx700XW0 Is This a difficult fix?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I bought it in March 2011through Sears, paid an extended warranty which went down with Sears. The info on the machine is BRAVOS ecoconserve MCT W10250884.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I live in a very rural Nova Scotia village. I hope to find someone local to help.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I would like to have an idea what the problem is and if it is a difficult fix.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/18/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Where is the unit leaking from?

Just telling me it is leaking is not very much info .