Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Whirlpool cabrio WTW8500DW not working. All buttons work but…

Customer Question
Whirlpool cabrio WTW8500DW not...

Whirlpool cabrio WTW8500DW not working. All buttons work but machine senses load for about 2 minutes then says 'END' on display. No water enters tub, no error codes. Is there a way to reset the digital versions (no knobs)?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

No, it came with the house. Has the tinted glass lid and all press-button type. WTW8500DW0 is the model number. Is there a date located somewhere?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/18/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

The only reset you can do is to unplug the washer for over 5 minutes to reboot the electronic control board ,then plug it back in and see if you can than run the washer as normal .

Please let me know what happened .