Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Could you please advise me of the name of the paste to which…

Customer Question
Hi could you please...

Hi could you please advise me of the name of the paste to which I can clean my cook top brass fittings with

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

We had a paste which worked well but i don't seem to be able to buy it any more

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We were using a paste form of cleaner which we rubbed on and left for a few minutes and rubbed off and it worked well I cannot think of its name

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/18/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Here is a link to the polish you would want....BRASSO......CLICK HERE

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!