Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just spoke with your assistant who is sending me to a site I…

Customer Question
Hi Just spoke with your assistant...
Hi
Just spoke with your assistant who is sending me to a site I need to pay for help. I will not be in a position to take the dishwasher apart. Suggestions?
When I hit start the cycle status says
Upside down 4:02
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/18/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?