Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Bosch dishwasher will not turn on. We bought it in July…

Customer Question
My Bosch dishwasher will...

My Bosch dishwasher will not turn on

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

We bought it in July 2014. Model number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes my husband wants to

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It started turning on and off by itself and then just shut down completely after working for a few loads.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/18/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

but you took too long and my husband had gone to bed.

If your still wanting help I am more then willing to assist you today?

I have stated the problem...so do you have any suggestions?
Just write it down so my husband can read it.

sorry if the site is offering the automatic phone call. First off I want you turn off the power to it for 5 minutes. Then next we need to check the door switch. I will need to know if your husband has a multimeter? Are there any buttons that are lighting up or blinking when this happens? Does it fill with water? This could be a control board problem.

Are you still there...if not just refund my money and close this session.
Sorry didn't see your response. Yes he has a meter and has used it. He has checked the wires on the door and gets the correct readings according to another technician he has visited with.
This is not very good customer service. I demand you refund my credit card for lack of information for this problem.