Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Pro side by side: Settings were too warm when we took

Pro side by side...

Pro side by side: Settings were too warm when we took possession of house, set them colder on freezer. Water dispenser quit; icemaker kept working. Shut water switch at wall; disconnected water line at door connecter; blew into either side; no go. Adjusted to factory setting: 1 degree and 37 degrees fridge. After 1 day, still no water. Suggestions?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Frigadaire Professional side by side. model phs66ejs80. Serial 4a91718350. 04-09. Quebec?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

So far...

1/18/2018
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What are the temps in the refrigerator and freezer?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
36 degrees and 1 degree.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
type please

OK can you disconnect the quick connector from the bottom of the door hinge and press the dispenser and see if water sprays out?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
wait

no problem

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sorry, will have to answer this later.

OK no problem

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Could not disconnect door tubing disconnect; was the water valve to be closed first?

You do not have to shut the water valve off it is just a quick connector to disconnect

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
problem: talk to you later...

No problem

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Daughter was busy; now I'm out of town. Will try to get back to you. Don't know about the app.
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician