Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

On my Samsung electric range, the display went out so no…

Customer Question
On my Samsung electric...

On my Samsung electric range, the display went out so no oven control. cook top is working fine

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

A year old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NE59K3310SS/AA

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I would like to avoid a service call if possible...I live way out in the toolies and they usually charge extra

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/18/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

what do you think is wrong?

mo​re then likely your oven control board has died. Have you tried unplugging the appliance for 5 minutes to do a hard reset yet?