Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE Dishwasher, controls on top, stainless interior,

Hi! I have...

Hi! I have a GE Dishwasher, controls on top, stainless interior, purchased in Jul.2017. Is it normal for the dry function to not dry completely?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

No I filed 2017 receipts away already and dishwasher is currently in use

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not really, but I can. Also is there a way, other than screws in stiles on either side, to fasten the dishwasher? I have granite tops

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/17/2018
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Yes they someitmes do not dry the best, ***** ***** you have at least 130 degree water going to the unit. If so make sure you are using rinse aid. Fill up the rinse aid with some liquid FINISH and make sure the rinse aid dispenser settings are at least half way or more for the settings and you should notice a dramatic improvement on the drying. Here is a link to easy fasteners for the granite top. See link below

CLICK HERE

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Thank you