Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Tappan gas stove 36". Model # TGF657BFB3. Need instructions…

tappan gas stove 36". Model...
tappan gas stove 36". Model # TGF657BFB3. Need instructions and illustration on how to replace right side igniter.
1/17/2018
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you need to replace the top ignitor on the unit or the oven ignitor?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
top right igniter

Can you lift the top up on the unit?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
but its trying to gain access to the igniter from there. It goes into a hole and disappears. what is process to gain access to the igniter wires and unplug?

You may have to slide the unit out and take the back panel off to get to the spark module and plug the ignitor into the module.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
not sure if your familiar with this one but it seems that this igniter plugs into the middle burner. One end goes to the center of the right side burner splitting the 2 front and rear burner and other one according to a diagraham I was looking at goes to the middle burner. Its a 5 burner gas oven,
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it looks like part 11a is connected to each other and not to the module in the back of the range, correct?

Yes it looks that way and the part image looks like it is just one loop.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
question trying to get one of the knobs off it came off too easily. Do you know if there is a replackment for the little aluminum thing in the gas knob that holds it on. the knob isn't broken itself.

The insert comes with the knob....CLICK HERE PART All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician