Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My freezer ice drawer is broken the left track is broken is…

Customer Question
My freezer ice drawer...

My freezer ice drawer is broken the left track is broken is there any one who services these refridgerators?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Seven years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No I need a tech also

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not really brb

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
the refridgerator is a sub zero 632 side by side refridgerator
1/17/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is? Are you interested in doing this job yourself or wanting someone to do this for you? What zipcode do you live in?