Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How can I order a new knob for my washer. Whirlpool.

Customer Question
How can I order...

How can I order a new knob for my washer

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Whirlpool

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Whirlpool Mod. GHW9250MT2 SER(###) ###-####type 199 081 BT/BD yes, it only needs a knob

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Only how to get a knob replacement

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/16/2018
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

What colour is the control knob?

Ok ive made links to all the colours as ive not heard back from you.

Click here for the blue knob

Click here for the white knob

Click here for the silver knob

Click which ever colour knob you need and you can order it from there and they will ship it out to you direct.

Hope this helps you.