Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our dishwasher is not working. Model wdf540pad serial #

Customer Question
Our dishwasher is not...

Our dishwasher is not working. Model wdf540pad serial # f4440833 can we schedules for someone to look at it?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

I gave the model it is a whirlpool model # wdf540pad

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No but how easy would it be?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, I just need a service man or directions on how to fix myself.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/16/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

You have asked your question on the website Just Answer .
You have asked your question on one of over 200 different categories on the website ,your question is on the DIY Appliance repair category .
This web site has nothing to do with any appliance manufacture ,and this website does not offer any in home service personnel to work on your appliance, this is a DIY appliance category where I would assist you in repairing your own appliance.

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

What is the dishwasher doing or not doing?