Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dacor cooktop won't light ... it was fine two days ago.

My dacor cooktop won't...

My dacor cooktop won't light ... it was fine two days ago

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just tried to turn on the stove earlier this evening

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on what is wrong

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

There is a spark at each burner when I try to light them

1/16/2018
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can you light the burners with a match?

No I tried that and it doesn't work

OK so you have no gas? If not can you check the gas supply to the unit was it turned off?

Hmmm ... not sure how to tell if I have gas?
The gas line is open

OK on the Dacor units there would be nothing that would stop the gas flow to the burners so if you turn any of them on you get no gas flow?

My gas is out
Thanks for your help

Yep that will do it ,All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician