Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a model RF28HMEDBBC, french door and need to know how…

I have a model...

I have a model RF28HMEDBBC, french door and need to know how to get the filter light off after replacing the filter for the water system

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

I just replaced the water filter a couple of hours ago and cannot get the red filter light in the panel to go off

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, what do I need to do?

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/16/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

All you need to do is press and hold the Alarm button for 5 seconds and it should remove the filter light.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Thank you and yes, if it works

No problem. Let me know if you need anything else.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc