Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a model RF28HMEDBBC, french door and need to know how…

I have a model...

I have a model RF28HMEDBBC, french door and need to know how to get the filter light off after replacing the filter for the water system

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

I just replaced the water filter a couple of hours ago and cannot get the red filter light in the panel to go off

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, what do I need to do?

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/16/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

All you need to do is press and hold the Alarm button for 5 seconds and it should remove the filter light.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you and yes, if it works

No problem. Let me know if you need anything else.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc