Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washer keeps giving a F5 CODE AND THEN A E3. it is a

Customer Question
cabRio whirlpool model WTWS7000DWD...
my washer keeps giving a F5 CODE AND THEN A E3. it is a cabRio whirlpool model WTWS7000DWD
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/16/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

That meas the lid will not unlock is the lid lock working?

NO THE LID ;LOCK IS NOT WORKING. I AM, ABLE TO WASH A LOAD AND THEN IT STOPS AND THE CODE STARTS AGAIN.

Replace the lid lock on the unit..see links below

CLICK HERE PART

CLICK HERE VIDEO

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago

Hi there,