Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I get to the interlock switch in a whirlpool woc54ec…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get to the interlock switch in a whirlpool woc54ec wall unit

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

5yrs, woc54ec0as00

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not yet

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
1/17/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?