Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have A Viking Refidgerator Model #CFDBB5361L The temp

Customer Question
Hello I have A...

Hello I have A Viking Refidgerator Model #CFDBB5361L The temp keeps changing

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Viking is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

How do we find a manual to set temp We purchased in 2015

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Installed 2016

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We had a repair person come out. It works but the temp keeps changing. We just need help adjusting temp and making it stay there instead of going back up to 47 degrees

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
I am looking for a programming guide or manual for temperature control
Answered in 1 day by:
1/17/2018
Appliance Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 7 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
I Do
Appliance Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 6 months ago
Thank you, ***** ***** continue to look for an Expert to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.
Best,
Michelle-Moderator
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Here is a link to the manual for you....CLICK HERE

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!