Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dryer lights on no stsrt on mede500v101. Maytag mede500v101…

Customer Question
Dryer lights on no...

Dryer lights on no stsrt on mede500v101

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Maytag mede500v101 10 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes repair man two weeks out

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Possible thermal fuze or door switch

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/15/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

When you press the start button, does the dryer beep back at you? If so, how many times?