Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a maytag MSC21C6MFZ serial HR 72210289 with red light…

Customer Question
I have a maytag...

I have a maytag MSC21C6MFZ serial HR 72210289 with red light that indicates not cooling

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

1yr

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Only if we can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I cannot find my manual

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/15/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Press and hold OPTIONS and FILTER buttons at the same time for 3 seconds again to turn cooling back on.

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.