Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My LG washer earlier displayed the OE error message. I

cleared the drain pump filter...
My LG washer earlier displayed the OE error message. I cleared the drain pump filter and checked for kinks in the drain hose. When I start the washer now everything turns on. However whenever I try to start any cycle, I hear the drain pump start to hum and then nothing happens. No water goes into the drum and the time remaining stays constant.
1/15/2018
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Is there still water in the unit?

No

OK can you remove the top to get at the pressure tube?

That will probably take awhile for me to do

OK if you can get to it remove the tube from the pressure sensor and start it and see if it acts the same or not.

Would I be able to get back to you about this tomorrow?

Yes of course!

Ok great! It’s getting late and I can see this taking an hour or two

No problem

I just reply to this same message box tomorrow? Same cost and everything?

Yes just reply here tomorrow, no need to reply back now.

I have the top off but am not sure what the pressure tube looks like

Do you see the 1/4" rubber tube to the pressure sensor?

I actually just found out that I’m still under warranty so I’m going to get this worked on by a lg technician

OK sounds good!

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician