Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The container that holds the rinsing agent on whirlpool

Customer Question
The container that holds...

The container that holds the rinsing agent on whirlpool dishwasher is leaking

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Purchased 11/2016 and has never provided a clear, clean rise esp. noticeable on my glasses. I have attempted to refill with rinse agent and just realizing it is leaking - I thought perhaps I had overfilled

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on the amount of work involved or I will need the name of repair expert in my area

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nothing I am aware of ... any idea on cost

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/14/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The tag is on the tub once the door is opened.

wdf560safb0
I am not in a position to fix at this moment ... is this a complicated repair? will a part be needed?

Sorry for the auto call offer, I have no control over those. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

The dispenser will indeed need to be replaced. The video at the link below shows how it is accessed for replacement.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!