Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I accidentally reset refrigerator temperature. Need to reset…

Customer Question
I accidentally reset refrigerator...

I accidentally reset refrigerator temperature. Need to reset to 37 degrees.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Bought refrigerator in November. I accidentally reset temperature on refrigerator . need help to reset

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

GE refrigerato / freezwe Model GNE25JMK

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Will try , with your help , to reset temperature

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/14/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

To adjust the temperature, all you need to do is press the warmer or colder button for the refrigerator or freezer side. Just the warmer or colder button several times until you reach the number you would like. After that, the display will revert back to the actual temperature so you can monitor it getting to the set temperature, but whatever number you went to before it reverts back to the actual temperature is where the refrigerator will try to get down to. It can take up to 12 hours to get to that temperature.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?