Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just bought it used. Freezer cold Refer not. panel does not…

Customer Question
Just bought it used...

Just bought it used. Freezer cold Refer not. panel does not light up.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

GE profile Artic

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model # PSS25NGMA WW

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I tried Unplugging it for 1 minute. That did not work.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/14/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

If the panel does not light up check the plug at the door hinge area to make sure it is plugged in and good. If it is then you have a bad rear main board. The rear main board supplies power to the front display board and they often fail for that issue. They have upgraded the board for that issue and other issues. See links below

CLICK HERE PART

CLICK HERE VIDEO

All I ask is please use the STAR rating link on the top or bottom of your page to rate my service before leaving today.