Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I pressed the self cleaning button on my oven but iy was an…

Customer Question
I pressed the self...

I pressed the self cleaning button on my oven but iy was an error how can I take the lock

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

GE Profile

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I am cooking dinner

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The temperature dose not seem to be on just lock

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/13/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Is the door locked shut now or what exactly is the oven doing?

te door is locked but the temperature does not seem to be on

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The tag is behind the lower drawer.

opened by itsrlf thank you

Excellent! Is it working to set a bake cycle, too?