Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am renting and have no manual for my Frigidaire 23cubic…

I am renting and...

I am renting and have no manual for my Frigidaire 23cubic ft. side by side, 5 yrs. old. The refrigerator is not making ice. How do I turn it on or replace filter or whatever is needing to be done. Thank you

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Don't know where to find the model. It is 5 years old. Looked on Google but only got sales websites. Where can I find model info?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not sure depends on what is wrong. Is it a switch to turn or something simple?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Ive had ice for 3 months so I believe it has been making ice but I emptied to use it in an ice chest and now it has resupplied. Also, at one point, the day I emptied it, the light came on that said, water filter, but it didn't stay on long and has not come back on since.

I did find the Model #. It is
FFHS2622MSC
1/13/2018
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you see the lever on the side of the icemaker? Is that lever down?

Aha! The lever is not on the side on this model it is inside next to the on/off box. The problem was it was up but it was up beyond my view. I started to really search after your response and saw it. Thank you! thank you!

No problem at all....All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician