Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Samsung RB2155SW - The freezer section temperature is

Customer Question
Samsung RB2155SW - The...

Samsung RB2155SW - The freezer section temperature is Flashing. Why can I do ? I reset the temperature to -2 for the freezer and then put the child lock on. It was 4 degrees when I did it and after 45 minutes is is 4 degrees, rfg section 34 and light is still flashing.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Purchased in 11-04

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. If it is just as adjustment, I guess we can do it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/12/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?