Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My new kitchen aid bottom freezer ice maker bin is stuck and…

Customer Question
My new kitchen aid...

My new kitchen aid bottom freezer ice maker bin is stuck and I can't get it out. there is no ice in it now and we have turned the ice maker off, but it is still stuck

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I just got it in September 2017. the model is KRFC604Fss00

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have had nothing but trouble with the ice maker. Kitchen aid has already replaced it once because the ice continues to have sediment in the cubes. I do not want to do the work unless it is very easy.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/11/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

These have a tendency to get ice chips and moisture up under the ice container and at times need a bit of persuasion when you have unlocked the container but they are still stuck in place give it a samck on each side then try to push the unlock button and lift the container off and let em know if ti then comes off for you or not.

tried that a bunch of timebut bin does not come out. Just tired it again bin still stuck.
What do I owe? I am no longer interested in the help.