Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My jenn air duel range is not working- the control panel is…

Customer Question
My jenn air duel...

My jenn air duel range is not working- the control panel is lit up but does a double beep and won't respond. The timer works but everything else just double beeps.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Jenn-Air is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

8114p732-60(10-04-01) over ten years but the control panel has been replaces once before.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, I was hoping there was some trick to making it go back on. Wishful thinking?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have muffins ready to go in the oven- am I out of luck? :)

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/10/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

Nothabks