Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dishwasher water doesn't drain do you have a local

Customer Question
My dishwasher water doesn't...

My dishwasher water doesn't drain do you have a local technician that can come and help?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Whirlpool dishwasher not sure about the model sold through IKEA

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. I prefer someone coming and help

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I live in 22102 area is there a local technician available?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
I would prefer someone to come to my house and help to fix. Thank you
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/10/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

There is a Mr. Appliance in your area, see the link below!

CLICK HERE