Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dishwasher has been acting up push to start and 4 and 4…

Customer Question
My dishwasher has been...

My dishwasher has been acting up push to start and 4 and 4 hour delay flashes is not running on that either

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

My dishwasher is stuck on delay not working

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No help?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/10/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?