Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dryer stopped 3/4 thru cycle. All lights are working, but it…

Customer Question
Dryer stopped 3/4 thru...

Dryer stopped 3/4 thru cycle. All lights are working , but it just won't start.

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

No, should I try that next?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, this just happened. So I'm trying to find the simple solution 1st.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't know what else to tell you, the drum will spin by hand . Could it be a belt?The error code is "HE"

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/10/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

I already tried cycling. I unplugged it for a few hours didn't help,did I say the error message is"he" don't know what that means.

that is the error code for heating element. Do you happen to have a multimeter that we can test this part with?

I wanted to follow up with you to see if you were needing anything further?