Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I️ have a Frigidaire fridge model ffhs2611pfaa... I️

Customer Question
Hello *****I️ have a Frigidaire...

Hello *****I️ have a Frigidaire fridge model ffhs2611pfaa... I️ replaced the damper because no cold air was flowing into the fridge because the damper was staying closed... now I️m getting H 1 flashing light on the refrigerator display... is there something I️ should look for?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
The freezer section is extremely cold and frosting over items in it
Answered in 1 day by:
1/11/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

The HI on the display just means that the temperature is too high in the refrigerator. Is it still warm?

I️ do still need assistance
the fridge side is barely cooling and the freezer in below the normal everything in the freezer is frosting over

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Can you hear a fan running in the freezer section?

Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the freezer?

I️ can hear the fan running and there is no buildup on the freezer wall like you would see with a defrost problem

If you open the freezer door and feel the air outlet in the refrigerator, do you feel cold air? How about after closing the freezer door?

Sorry I️ been out in the field but when I️ open the fridge door I️ feel very little air flow coming thru the damper

I think there is a blockage that you are not seeing. I would unplug the refrigerator for 24 hours to facilitate a full thaw of all the air channels and see how it goes.

Ok will do thank u

You bet, thanks!