Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The door on my whirlpool refrigerator water filter is stuck.

Customer Question
The door on my...

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model is wsf26c2exy02. It's about 4 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I hope so.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have a new filter.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance

So far I haven’t gotten any help.

call my cell at *************

1/10/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

Oftentimes, if you use a hair dryer to warm the area of the filter door it will ease opening. Can you try that and let me know what happens, please?