Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I loaded my washer set all cycles push the start button and…

Customer Question
I loaded my washer...

I loaded my washer set all cycles push the start button and it locked up and didn't start, I cannot open the door, the lock door signal continues to flash and nothing else. can you help me?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I will have to get it. Whirlpool Duet

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, I want to know what is wrong.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is a little over two years old.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/9/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Is the drain pump running along with the door lock flashing?