Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a whirlpool duet washer that locks the door by it…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have a whirlpool duet washer that locks the door by it self. Is that a manufacture problem or software issue. it has happened about 6 times the first time happen a few months after we bought them. what can we do?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

We bought them in April 2015 and the model I do not know where to find it.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible, yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The only problem right now is that I can not move the machine to disconnect it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/10/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The control is programmed to lock the door if it senses that there is an issue with the water level in the tub. What do you have to do to get it to unlock?

I have done nothing to unlock the appliance. I want you to know that I am dissatisfied with this service, because it is just a way to get money from me. Thanks ( for nothing) this conversation cost me $ 28.00 and I wish not spend a cent more.

I will send your deposit in for a refund.