Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Re: Maytag Dishwasher Jet Clean Quiet Pack III. Model MDB…

Customer Question
Re: Maytag Dishwasher Jet...

Re: Maytag Dishwasher Jet Clean Quiet Pack III

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model MDB 7160 AWD purchased approx. Sept/Oct 2001.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Sorry ... I seem to be sending when I am trying to add text. Let me try again.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Re:Maytag dishwasher Model MDB 7160 AWB Problem involves lower rack. I am looking for a diagram of proper placement of the tine clips in the lower rack, specifically on the left side. I don't think any of the clips have been lost, but they have been taken off and I can't figure out how to replace them and make that part of the rack usable. I can find a diagram of the parts online, but not specifically of the CLIP PLACEMENT.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/9/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

I`m sorry to say but the only parts diagram the manufacture shows is an exploded view and I do not think it will be much help but here it is ,

http://www.partadvantage.com/diagram/2/0/00029510/680/900

That is the only photo of the racks that I could find on this old of a unit .

Sorry If you have any questions just let me know please.